Confidence in Employability
This course looks at personal development and employability skills for adults who are unemployed or need to develop the confidence, skills and understanding required to return to the world of work.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify your own skills and attributes and use these to search for jobs
- Be able to find the right job for yourself
- Present yourself positively to employers
- Identify work sector and job role to look for work based on skills and attributes identified
- Produce/improve CV and covering letter
- Prepare an action plan to find work
This course is aimed at learners aged 19+ who are unemployed or need to develop confidence, skills and understanding needed to return to the world of work.
The course will run for three days – Tues 24th, Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th March 2020
To enrol , please contact CMT Services Ltd on 0117 950 3092
Further information: Parking available on site, fully accessible venue, café on site.