Computer Skills for Life
A course for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up their computer skills. This course will give learners the experience of writing emails, using the Internet, online applications, e-safety, Word and Excel. An opportunity to find out how to access BCC’s Citizen Services online. Get ready for Universal Credit. Learning outcomes include:
- Use Microsoft Word to type and create useful documents e.g. CV, letter, etc.
- Use Spell Check to revise and correct spelling and grammar.
- Compose and send an email.
- Send an email attachment e.g. photo, CV, etc.
- Use the Internet to search for information e.g. job applications, Universal credit, shopping, etc.
- Use Microsoft Excel to create a useful spreadsheet e.g. invoice, budget, etc.
- List three ways to use the Internet safely.
This course is aimed at adults over 19 years old that wish to brush up their computer skills and learn new skills – especially job-seekers.
The course will run on a weekly basis – every Thursday – starting 27th September and ending 25th October 2018
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776
Further information: Parking on the street, bus stop in the village and Avonmouth railway station is close to the centre. See website: https://sites.google.com/site/avonmouthcca/