CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
A theory-based course to help you gain the recognised qualification in food safety that will last you three years and can be used in work or volunteering settings.
Learning outcomes include:
- List and describe three terms use is food safety.
- Identify three different types of food hazard.
- Describe ‘cross-contamination’ and list three ways to prevent it.
- List four key temperatures used to keep food safe.
- State the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria.
- Assess ways to use the qualification for future employment or volunteer opportunities.
The course is free if you are on means-tested benefits or are working on low income (below £15,726 per annum) and can provide evidence of this. Otherwise, the course fee is £30.00
The course is open to learners aged 19+ years
The course will run for two sessions – Monday 23rd September and Monday 30th September 2019
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 07788353446 or email email@example.com
Further information: Metered parking available on street nearby venue. Bus routes 75, 76 and m1 regularly stop nearby. 5 minute walk from Asda Bedminster.