CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
A theory-based course to help you gain the recognised qualification in Food Safety that will last you three years. By the end of the course all learners will complete Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering successfully and use this to increase work/volunteering opportunities. Learning objectives include:
- List and describe three terms used in Food Safety.
- Identify three different types of food hazards.
- Describe ‘cross-contamination’ and list three ways to prevent it.
- List four key temperatures used to keep food safe.
- State the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria.
- Assess ways to use the qualification in an employment or volunteering setting.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) that want to gain a Level 2 qualification. The course is free if on means-tested benefits and evidence is shown. Otherwise, the course fee is £30.00
The course will run for two sessions – Wednesday 24th April and Wednesday 1st May 2019
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 07788353446 or email email@example.com
Further information: North Art Gallery is on North Street just up from Spotted Cow pub and opposite Exmoor Street. Bus route 24 stops nearby and 75/76 in West Street – a short walk.