(booking closed) Caring for children level 1
This course has already started and is no longer accepting new enrolments
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work in the childcare sector [0-5 years] and work towards level 1 qualification.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Describe what is involved in caring for children and list 4 things that influence growth and development from ages 0-5
- Explain how organisations can support children and their rights
- Demonstrate verbal and non-verbal communication methods and how to use them with ages 0-5
- Define how to ensure the welfare and safety of children aged 0-5
- Research a chosen vocational area for your own development
The course is open to all learners aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 26th April to 17th July 2022
To enrol, please contact Helen 07760990855 or email@example.com
Further information: Accessible venue. Street parking available nearby venue.