Budget, Buy & Bake – The Hartcliffe Bake Off
A course for parents and carers to practice and learn new baking and cookery skills. To increase their skills around budgeting and buying to make a profit.
FREE creche available but places must be booked before course starts.
Work as a team to help fund-raise for ingredients. Learning objectives include:
- Find three new recipes using the Internet following e-safety guidelines.
- Demonstrate budgeting skills by explaining/showing costing for a recipe.
- Select at least four healthy cake recipes and discuss choices with others.
- Identify roles within the team to make sure enough cakes are made on time to sell.
- List at least three skills you have learnt that can be used in other settings – either volunteering or in work.
This curse is open to all learners aged 19+
The course will run weekly – every Monday – 16th March to 18th May 2020
To enrol, please contact Helen 07760990855 or email@example.com
Further details: Fully accessible venue.