Brush Up Your English
This course will support you to improve your language skills and increase your confidence to use English in everyday life. The course will support learners in developing community connections and access to further learning opportunities and wellbeing activities. The course will help to prepare you to take an Entry 1 or above accredited qualification in the new year.
Learning outcomes include :
- Speak and listen to get/give information
- Learn new English words and phrases
- Improve handwriting, spelling and punctuation
- Read for information and for pleasure
- Plan and write words, sentences and paragraphs
- Gain confidence talking to people and making friends
- Improve understanding of English grammar
- Improve study and computer skills
This course is aimed at ESOL learners (aged 19+) from Pre-entry to Entry 2 level who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with an option to continue with a Functional Skills course in January 2020.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 23rd October to 11 December 2019.
Learners with pre-school children are encouraged to enrol as crèche places are available for this course.
To enrol, please contact Karen Davies on 07526 354736 or email email@example.com
Further info : venue is fully accessible