Brush Up Your English for Work
About this course
This course started 16th May but learners can still join on 23rd May.
This course will develop your English skills for employment, with a focus on brushing up punctuation etc used for formal writing. Develop your confidence to perform in interviews and meetings. Find out about other courses available.
Learning outcomes include:
- To use full stops and capital letters correctly (and other punctuation)
- To correctly spell common words and those relevant to job applications
- To construct simple and compound sentences through the development of a job application or CV
- To plan and draft writing using paragraphs to produce a covering letter/email
- To develop speaking and listening skills to use at an interview or other meeting/appointment
- To use the internet and google classroom to access learning and homework
The course will run weekly – every Monday – from 16th May to 18th July 2022
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney on 07887 451776 or email email@example.com
To be eligible for this course, you must be an adult 19+ (in August ’21) with few or no formal qualifications. Please note this is not an ESOL course.
Venue information : Accessible venue, parking in nearby streets or buses to Long Cross.