Brush Up Your English
About this course
Increase your Skills, knowledge and confidence in reading, writing and speaking/Listening and to help you to progress ot a Functional Skills course.
Learning outcomes include:
- Read and understand a range of texts, identify layout features in the texts; improve your reading skills.
- Plan and draft writing, and organise it into paragraphs; improve your writing for applications/CVs.
- Improve your spelling of common and tricky words.Plan and draft writing, and organise it into paragraphs; improve your writing for applications/CVs.
- Improve your spelling of common and tricky words
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly, recap on punctuation rules
- Share ideas and opinions in an informal discussion, improve interview skills
The course will run weekly – every Monday – from 12th September to 12th December 2022
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney on 07887 451776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this course, you must an adult with 3 years residency or other residency status, aged 19 years plus (in August ’22), and do not have a GCSE A* – C grade or equivalent in English. For adults at Entry Level 3 and above.
Further info : Accessible venue, street parking, bus stop to Long Cross