Brush Up English
This course will give you the opportunity to learn the skills, increase your confidence in reading, writing and speaking and help prepare you for gaining an English qualification later in the year. Three free trips included in the course.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify and summarise main points of various texts.
- Identify layout features in a range of texts.
- Plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs.
- Correctly spell common words and those relevant to them.
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Share ideas and opinions at least once in a formal discussion setting.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to go on to gain qualifications.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 7th March to 20th June 2019
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: See website filwoodcentre.org.uk