Brush Up English
Refresh and develop English skills to prepare for levels Entry 3, 1 and 2 exams in 2020
Develop literacy skills including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify and understand the main points of texts.
- Plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs.
- Read and correctly spell a sample of expected words from levels entry 1 – 3
- Collaborate as a member of a team or work independently on own initiative as appropriate.
- Accurately use capital letters and full stops.
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who wish to improve their English and prepare for a Functional Skills exam.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 27th September to 6th December 2019
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 07469413348 or email email@example.com
Further information: Fully accessible venue. Street parking available nearby. Bus routes m1 and m2 stop nearby venue and run regularly from Broadmead.