Beginner’s English (ESOL)
Improve your English reading, writing and speaking skills so you can communicate with more confidence.
Course fee is £48.00 unless learner is in receipt of means-tested benefits or is in low income employment (under £16,090 per annum) and can provide evidence of this.
FREE creche available with course but places must be booked before course starts.
Learning objectives include:
- Use simple present tense and be able to ask simple questions.
- Find the meaning of and spell unfamiliar words.
- Use simple past tense.
- Expand vocabulary and correctly pronounce words.
- Be confident enough to speak in front of the group.
- Read and write simple text.
- Present ideas to the group.
- Use online resources to develop learning.
This course is open to ESOL learners aged 19+ years
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 22nd January to 18th March 2020
To enrol, please contact Toby 0117 3773189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Street parking available nearby venue.