Become Money Smart [Online]
This online course is for people wanting to get more control and confidence over their finances. You will learn how to budget and make the most of your income, how to apply for financial support and grants and find ways of saving money through negotiating better contracts and more.
Learning outcomes include:
- how to work out your income and expenses
- short and long term budgeting
- making your money stretch for food bills and leisure
- how to get the best deals for your energy
- negotiating better service contracts such as tv and phone
- knowing how to access funds and grants whilst in lockdown
- advice on debt and where to go
The course is open to learners aged (19+) with no or low qualifications.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 11th August to 1st September 2020
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies on 07788343420 or email email@example.com