Be Creative with Your Kids [Online]
This fun online course will give you the chance to work with your children to develop your confidence in your creative writing and arty skills in a supportive way. There will be time for you to speak to the tutor about your own learning.
Learning objectives include:
- Develop self-confidence and to reduce anxiety related to trying new things.
- Participate in a group discussions, expressing opinions and reasons for holding them.
- Develop higher order reading skills, exploring inspiration and meaning of written text.
- Use a search engine to conduct research and to post on Padlet, developing IT skills.
- Create three creative pieces – creative writing, art and poetry.
- Foster a sense of group belonging and community, to enhance wellbeing.
- Reflect on learning and process, and produce three pieces of reflective writing.
This course is open to adults (aged 19+) with their children.
The course will take place weekly – every Tuesday – 30th June to 21st July 2020
To enrol, please contact Shani (Mon-Weds) 07775227352 or firstname.lastname@example.org