Community Learning need qualified Internal Verifiers to support the following City and Guilds Level 1 Introductory Awards. Figures show the estimated number of learners completing portfolios this year for each course
Health and Social Care – 40
Caring for Children – 40
Practical Horticulture – 30
Pay is £20 an hour on a casual/self-employed basis
• Carry out formative and summative quality assurance, liaising with, and providing developmental feedback to assessors and tutors
• Conduct annual standardisation meetings.
• Observe and support new qualification programmes
• Update and maintain sampling plans in line with City and Guilds requirements.
Essential Criteria: .
• Must be occupationally competent across the relevant sector or have taught the programmes in order to verify level 1 awards
• Hold Internal Quality Assurance award such as (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4)
• Experience / knowledge of external awarding bodies and working as an IV
• Excellent communication skills and flexible approach
Please contact Julie by email email@example.com if you are interested or pass on the details to others who may be. Thankyou.