These hour long webinars are hosted online by a professional National Careers Service careers adviser, with expert local knowledge, who will help attendees to identify opportunities in their area. They will be on hand to provide further free and personalised careers advice for anyone needing more support.
- Wednesday 7th September – 10am: Driving licences and how to work in the transport sector
- Monday 12th September – 10am: Seasonal work (hospitality, retail & customer service focus)
- Wednesday 14th September – 10am: Self-employment; running your own business
- Monday 19th September – 10am: Finding relevant courses and training for employment
- Wednesday 21st September – 10am: Writing a winning application and effective job searching
- Monday 26th September – 10am: How to develop a winning CV and cover letter
- Wednesday 28th September – 10am: Perfecting your interview skills
Register here for a free place or call 0800 100 900
We will be attending job fairs and careers events across the South West in September offering careers advice e.g. support with CV writing, job seeking and interview skills. Click on the links below for more information.
- Thursday 1st September, 11am to 4pm: University Hospitals Bristol and Weston Administration Recruitment Event at Elim Church, Bristol
- Tuesday 13th September, 12pm to 3pm: Shirehampton Job fair at the Methodist Church
- Friday 16th September, 10am to 2pm: Bristol Careers Fair at Novotel, Bristol
- Thursday 22nd September, 10am to 2pm: Bath Careers fair at Apex Hotel
- Friday 23rd September, 10am to 2pm: Swindon Careers Fair at Swindon County Ground