We are looking forward to seeing all of our staff at the conference next week. Please read the below information regarding both days:
Thursday 1st September:
• The venue is Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5AD Tel : 01934 834 343.
• Times: Arrival 9am-9:30, sessions at 9:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm. Please sign in on arrival and when you leave. We are hoping to provide name badges for everyone.
• If you have ordered a special dietary requirement meal, let catering staff know at lunch time and they will direct you to your meal.
• Car Parking: Message from the venue-there is complimentary car parking however please ensure each individual inputs their car registration on the hotel device, this can be found on the hotel reception desk or in the Great room for your meeting.
• Please bring a laptop or tablet with you for some of the activities.
• Any problems, please contact Suzzane Beard or James Bruton
Friday 2nd September:
• Curriculum meetings are from 10am-12 noon at The Park, Daventry Road, Bristol, BS4 1DQ. Please come to the Community Learning office on the third floor to be directed to your room.
• You will have chance to chat and network with your colleagues with some light refreshments from 12-1pm in the office and training room and see some of the new technical equipment we have.
• 1:30-2:30pm -We will live stream our YouTube yearly update briefing: Community Learning 2022 tutor briefing – YouTube Please sign in to YouTube or through your google account so you can register your attendance and have the ability to pose questions to the team in the chat box on the right hand side. Alternatively you are welcome to watch the live stream in the training room and ask questions in person… old school style.
After the conference, please complete your conference evaluation in order for us to process your timesheet (Bristol tutors) or invoice (NS).