The National Careers Service is offering this wide selection of free online webinars to help get you into a new job:
These hour long webinars are hosted online by a professional National Careers Service careers adviser, with expert local knowledge, who will help attendees to identify opportunities in their area. They will be on hand to provide further free and personalised careers advice for anyone needing more support.
* Wednesday 2nd March – 10am – Reviewing your skills (how to recognise your transferable strengths)
* Monday 7th March – 10am – Exploring careers & labour market information to support job searching
* Wednesday 9th March – 10am – Using social media to find career opportunities
* Monday 14th March – 10am – How to develop a winning CV and cover letter
* Wednesday 16th March – 10am – Apprenticeships – could they be right for me?
* Monday 21st March – 10am – Accessing the hidden job market for effective job searching
* Wednesday 23rd March – 10am – Perfecting your interview skills
* Monday 28th March – 10am – Driving licences and how to work in the transport sector (inc. HGV)
* Wednesday 30th March – 10am – How to build your motivation, confidence and resilience when job seeking