EU Settlement Scheme

22nd February 2021

What EU Settlement Scheme is, how to apply and how to get help with identity verification

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if you want to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.

EU nationals and their family members who have lived continuously in the UK for five years should be entitled to  get Settled Status, meaning they are free to go on living and working in the UK indefinitely.

People with less than five years’ residence can get pre-settled status, which after five years of continuous stay can convert to settled status. Find out more from the link below:

EU Settlement Scheme –