Knowle West Community Information: Please Share
There has been a significant increase in Covid cases in Filwood; we currently have the highest number of positive cases in Bristol. More information HERE
To look after ourselves and each other we need collective action to drive these numbers down. Together we can stop the spread of this disease in our community. The key information to share is:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- 1 in 3 people with Covid19 have no symptoms, you could spread it without knowing it, so by following the guidance you are protecting those around you
- If you have a positive result you must self-isolate, don’t leave the house at all, for 10 days.
- If someone in your house is positive you must all self-isolate, don’t leave the house for 10 days. You should order food online, or over the phone, ask a friend to drop shopping off or if you require a volunteer then contact the Knowle West Support Hub via the We Are Bristol Helpline, free phone 0800 694 0184
- If you are well, when going out for shopping or exercise, remember your mask, keep your distance from others and wash your hands when you get home.
- All clinically extremely vulnerable people are once again being asked to shield. All clinically extremely vulnerable people will receive a letter from the government with information on what they should be doing to stay safe
- Please tell other people in the area about the seriousness of the current situation and support one another to stay home as much as possible – this could be in practical ways like getting bread and milk for a neighbour while you are doing your weekly shop, or phoning someone who you know lives alone to check on how they are. Yet again our neighbourliness and kindness will make all the difference.
- For facebook users – please share this post: https://www.facebook.com/KWAlliance/