It was mental health week last week so we have a round-up of some support from across the web:
Includes tips for reducing anxiety whilst in lockdown and working from home.
Mental Health Week: the theme of kindness: Key points:
· Kindness means being caring and compassionate to others but also to yourself
· Check you are being kind to yourself and reduce negative self-talk. Be nice to yourself when you look in the mirror in the morning
· Practice kindness as a habit at work, training and with loved ones, focus on what people do well.
· When we are kind, it is good for us, oxytocin is released into the bloodstream and our circulation improves
· Be mindful of who may be having an “off day” and be kind to them