- aged 19 to 24
- interested in working in health and social care
- yet to achieve a full level 3
- unemployed with little work experience
- wanting to progress into work or an apprenticeship within 6 months?
Then a traineeship could be for you.
Our programme will start 21st May 2018 and give you the opportunity to gain a qualification in Health and Social Care, develop your English, maths and employability skills further. The traineeship will also provide you with a 6 week work placement where you get to know employers, gain interview experience and get a reference. We will cover:
- your expenses, including bus pass where required
- your DBS check
- a contribution towards your work clothing
Your benefits will not be affected. If you are interested in joining our traineeship scheme, please contact Angela Marshall on
tel./text 07584480613 or tel. 0117 9039750.