Lawrence Weston Community Farm is a community-managed project that aims to improve the quality of life for local people and it’s service-users.
The farm does this by working with members of the local community, and others, to provide a range of innovative and exciting, educational, social, environmental, economic and recreational activities.
As well as providing opportunities to experience the daily delights of community farming and gardening, the farm also:
Brings people and communities together – make new friends, volunteering and placement opportunities, activities for children and young people, a safe and secure public green space
- Delivers education and skill development – hands on enjoyable learning opportunities, short course, accredited training, school groups
- Promotes environmental awareness – recycling, composting, wildlife, gardens, ponds, woodland
- Encourages healthy eating and exercise – wholesome food, exercise through gardening and practical work, cooking events
- Produces fresh, affordable local food – vegetables, meat, eggs
- Admission is free, and we are open all year round, so please come and visit us soon!
- Please note we are closed every monday
- We also have an excellent Community Café, please check our website for opening times.
Lawrence Weston Community Farm