Willow weaving with the Kids
This course starts on the 10th May, please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course aims to give learners the necessary skills for them to create a living willow structure with their children
- List and choose resources needed to make a willow sculpture er text.
- Describe and demonstrate how to manipulate willow using introductory skills that can be repeated in future
- Use tape measures to calculate correct lengths for each part of structure enter text.
- Identify the tools and techniques used to create larger willow sculptures
- Read follow written instructions with my child to create a 3d willow structure o enter text.
- Draw a design on paper that can be done in time allowed and discuss it with other members of team
- Give my child clear instructions on how to use tools correctly and safely
- Recognise and demonstrate safe working practices with tools and length of willow
This course is aimed at Parents and carers with pre-school children
Family fun learning willow course
To enrol contact Little Hayes on 0117 9030405