A practical course to help parents/carers understand the SATs curriculum and support their child through the exam process. Learning outcomes include:
- Explain what is covered in SATs and describe at least two topics in detail.
- Identify important information to highlight in test paper instructions.
- List three questions to ask children when reading, checking and understanding.
- List at least two ways to support science learning outside the classroom.
- Identify at least two ways to help your child to stay calm and steady their nerves.
- Recognise at least fifty percent of punctuation and grammar rules covered in course.
This course is aimed at parents/carers of children that attend Holymead Primary.
This course will run weekly – every Tuesday – ending 15th May 2018.
To enrol, please contact Wendy Kelly at Holymead Primary on
Further information: See website www.