Prepare for Support & Care Work
Prepare for an interview as a support worker or domiciliary carer with two local Bristol businesses who are looking for staff. Learning outcomes include:
- List the opportunities available and key requirements of two care/support work employers
- Present at least three skills, strengths, achievements and areas for development in relation to job descriptions.
- Identify improvements to/create from scratch own CV for specific job roles.
- Identify and practice effective and confident ways to respond to interview questions.
- Review best practice within Health and Social Care.
This course is aimed at learners who have an interest in working within the care sector either as a support worker or as a care worker.
The course will run for two weeks with two sessions per week starting Monday 23rd April 2018 and ending Tuesday 1st May 2018
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 0117 9039809 or 07469413348
Further information: The Park is fully accessible with café and has a car park. The number 36 bus stops outside.