Practice makes Perfect / Brush up English
This course starts on the 18th September. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course will help you improve your reading, writing, grammar and spelling.
- Listen to and demonstrate increased understanding of spoken language.
- Speak in familiar/everyday situations.
- Write in complete sentences, using appropriate verb form.
- Use full stops and capital letters correctly and be able to begin to explain how to use these to their peers demonstrating increased confidence and skills
- Spell correctly words used most often in daily life.
- Recognise and use standard English grammar.
This course is for learners to develop literacy skills including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar. This course is aimed at adults 19+ with low or no Maths qualifications, the course will lead into an Entry Level 3 course
To enrol phone/ Helen on 07760990855 email helen.richards@ bristol.gov.uk
Small car park or road parking
fully accessible venue