Peadiatric first aid
This course starts on the 19th May. Please enrol within two weeks of this date
This course aims to equip learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to enable them to deal with a child in an emergency situation, and gain a Protrainings PFA certificate. Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Show how to put someone in to the Recovery Position.
- Demonstrate child and infant resuscitation.
- Demonstrate secondary assessment.
- Demonstrate how to use 2 different bandages and slings.
- Discuss common childhood illnesses, signs and symptoms.
- List 2 different types of bleeding
- List the treatment needed for shock and how to recognise it.
This course is for anyone over 19 years with few or no qualifications or adults wanting to work or volunteer with children.
This accredited course covers emergencies, wounds, CPR and common childhood conditions; it is aimed at parents or anyone working or volunteering with children. Gain a certificate from Protrainings. FREE if on an eligible means tested benefit.