Peadiatric first aid
This course starts on the 11th September, please enrol within a week of this date.
This course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to enable them to deal with a child in an emergency situation, and gain a Protrainings PFA certificate.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Demonstrate child and infant resuscitation.
- Demonstrate how to use 2 different bandages and slings.
- List 2 different types of bleeding
- Show how to put someone in to the Recovery Position.
- Demonstrate secondary assessment.
- Discuss common childhood illnesses, signs and symptoms.
- List the treatment needed for shock and how to recognise it.
This course is aimed at anyone over 19 years with few or no qualifications or adults wanting to work or volunteer with children.
This accredited course covers emergencies, wounds, CPR and common childhood conditions; it is aimed at parents or anyone working or volunteering with children. Gain a certificate from Protrainings. FREE if on an eligible means tested benefit.
To enrol please contact Richard, details on right. Further venue information can be found at the schools website.