This course begin son the 13th September. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course aims to help parents increase their understanding and confidence when dealing with their childrens behaviour
- Recognise the reasons why children behave as they do and their role in shaping that behaviour
- Provide a positive learning environment for their children involving teaching new skills and supporting natural development
- Give positive praise and attention, recognising opportunities in their child’s behaviour to do so
- List a range of interesting and engaging activities that children enjoy and be able to deliver and support them confidently
- Communicate effectively promoting children’s confidence and self-worth
- Deal confidently with misbehaviour, following through with consequences or praise in every instance