This course will help parents to increase their understanding and confidence when dealing with their children’s behaviour. Learning outcomes include:
- Recognise the reasons why children behave as they do and their role in shaping that behaviour.
- Give positive praise and attention, recognising opportunities in their child’s behaviour to do so.
- Communicate effectively promoting children’s confidence and self-worth.
- Provide a positive learning environment for their children involving teaching new skills and supporting natural development.
- List a range of interesting and engaging activities that children enjoy and be able to deliver and support them confidently.
- Deal confidently with misbehaviour, following through with consequences or praise in every instance.
This course is open to all over 19+ years old but places are limited.
The course will run on a weekly basis until 23rd March 2018
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 0117 9030060 or 07788353420
Further information: See website www.filtonavenue.org