Paediatric First Aid
This course begins on the 27th April. Please enrol within two weeks of this date
This course aims to increase your skills and confidence in Pediatric First Aid and gain the certificate
- Identify the signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction.
- Correctly demonstrate how to put someone in to the Recovery Position
- Demonstrate child and infant resuscitation correctly including use of a defibrillator
- Demonstrate secondary assessment.
- Demonstrate different bandages and slings following instructions
- List the treatment of shock and describe how to recognise it.
- List different types of bleeding
his course is suitable for anyone wanting to gain a recgonised qualification in Paediatric First Aid. Course is through Our Time slef help group and must be booked due to creche spaces
Hands on course that will give you skills, information and confidence to deal with health emergencies and incidents with babaies and children.
Free if on means tested benefits. Fee of £42.00 may apply if not on any means tested benefits.
Street parking – access via Nursery School entrance on Ilminster Avenue. Creche available – must book a place