New Year, New You
It’s January and time for a change!
This practical course will help you to set and work towards your goals – this could be about your health, well-being, getting a job, trying out volunteering or managing your finances.
Learning outcomes include:
- Describe three ways you will meet your personal goals.
- Describe the effect different foods have on your moods.
- Research roles, responsibilities and rights of being a volunteer.
- List at least two benefits of volunteering and link these to getting into employment.
- Create a budget to realistically identify where savings can be made.
- Locate at least three discount sites and apps and demonstrate how to download these.
- Follow instructions accurately to create a well-being gift/product from scratch.
This course is open to anyone (aged 19+) wanting to set and achieve personal goals for 2019 and learn more about themselves.
There is a crèche provided but places must be booked before the course starts.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – 14th January to 11th February 2019
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Children’s Centre entrance around the corner from the primary school. Street parking available.