New Year, New You
Time for a change! This practical course will help you to set and work towards your goals – this could be about your health, well-being, getting a job, trying out volunteering or managing your finances. Learning outcomes include:
- Identify and list five main food groups.
- Describe the effect different foods have on your moods.
- Locate at least three discount sites and apps and demonstrate how to download these.
- Research roles, responsibilities and rights of being a volunteer.
- Follow instructions accurately to create a well-being gift/product from scratch.
- Describe three ways you will meet personal goals.
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to set and achieve personal goals for 2018
The course will run on a weekly basis until 23rd March 2018
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 0117 3533337 or 07760990855
Further information: Fully accessible venue. Car park available – limited spaces