A supportive course, particularly suitable for adults who have been diagnosed as dyslexic or think they are dyslexic. You will learn more about how to use mindmapping for daily life, study and work. The course will draw on your creativity and there will be lots of opportunities to learn from others.
Learning objectives include:
- Describe what is meant by mindmapping
- Identify when mindmapping might help me in my everyday life
- Practise using mindmapping on paper to explore a topic
- Explore the use of mindmapping tools and apps
- Say where I could find further help and support
This course is open to learners (aged 19+) who are dyslexic or think they are dyslexic, or who find it difficult to organise their thoughts.
This course runs for 2 weeks on Tuesdays from 15th January 2019
To enrol call 0117 9739744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info: The venue is accessible via public transport. If you phone or email to book your place, you can request a map and bus information. No parking on site.