Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
This Level 1 course will help prepare you to work in Adult Social Care settings.
The course is linked to a Sector Based Work Academy course which includes guaranteed interviews with feedback from Mears, a care company with vacancies in the Lawrence Weston and surrounding areas.
The aim is to develop learners’ knowledge and confidence in applying for jobs in the care sector. Learners can gain a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. Learning objectives include:
- Identify the jobs available in Health and Social Care sectors.
- Identify the skills and qualities needed for jobs in the Health and Social Care sectors.
- Discuss the values associated with Health and Social Care.
- Identify where I can look for work in the sector.
- Describe the interview process for work in Health and Social Care.
- Identify the need for good communication and accuracy in the sector.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) looking to work in Adult Care Sector.
The course will run for one week – Monday to Friday – 19th November to 23rd November 2018
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776
For further information, please contact Weston College 01934 411147 or email@example.com
Venue information: Accessible venue, parking on street or buses 3 and 4 to Long Cross. Se website www.ambitionlw.org