Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
This Level 1 course will help prepare you to work in adult social care settings.
It is linked to a Sector-based Work Academy course which includes guaranteed interviews with feedback from Mears, a care company with vacancies in the Lawrence Weston and surrounding areas.
The aim is to develop learners’ knowledge and confidence in applying for jobs in the care sector. Learners can gain a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify the jobs available in Health and Social Care sectors.
- Identify the skills and qualities needed for jobs in the Health and Social Care sectors.
- Discuss the values associated with Health and Social Care.
- Identify where to look for work in the sector.
- Describe the interview process for work in Health and Social Care.
- Identify the need for good communication and accuracy in the sector.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) looking to work in the adult care sector.
The course will run for six days – Monday to Friday and the following Monday – 10th June to 17th June 2019
To enrol, please contact Shani Smith 07775227352 or email email@example.com
Further information: Numerous bus routes stop close-by. Limited street parking available nearby.