Knowing Me Knowing My Child
This course starts on the 28th April. Please enrol within two weeks of this date
This course is for parents living in South Bristol and aims to help you explore parenting by introducing different parenting approaches to learners
- My personal experience as a parent.
- Different approaches to parenting
- Recognise the impact of my actions, personal choice and consequence on myself and my children.
- Meaning and value of education for myself as a parent and my children
- Understand discrimination and consider if it affects us and our local communityTo enrol please contact – Julie Watts 0117 9781708
This course is run by HWV @ The Gatehouse Centre:
HWV (Hartcliffe & Withywood Ventures) is a “not for private profit” Company with Charitable Status, established in 1985 to increase the choices and opportunities available to local people, so that they have a better quality of life and higher standard of living.