Keeping up with the kids – Brush up your Maths
This course begins on the 6th June. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
To give learners the opportunity to gain confidence using maths in everyday situations and in supporting their children at school.
- Demonstrate addition and subtraction calculation methods (yr 3 to 6)
- Demonstrate multiplication and division methods (year 3 to 6)
- Apply methods for calculating fractions, decimals and percentages
- Solve everyday problems with common measures e.g. money, time and temperature
- Understand and complete example questions from a range of maths tests/assessments
Adults over 19 years who do not have GCSE maths A* to C grade; and/or adults who wish to brush up their maths for work or home.
This short taster course will build your confidence in using maths in everyday situations at work or at home. Focus on how maths is taught in school.
To book, please contact Suzanne, details on the right. Please book creche place with Sue George at the centre on 9593800.
Accessible venue, parking in local area, buses to Crow Lane.