Job Skills Workshop
This course is aimed at the unemployed over 19 years of age and aims to prepare learners to successfully search and secure jobs. To do this the course will help you to achieve the following goals:
- Identify career options and link these skills, interests and experiences
- Explain the importance of effective communication skills including active listening.
- Complete at least 2 applications for a job that match skills and needs.
- Produce a relevant action plan of next steps to take.
- Describe the components of a good CV and begin to develop own CV
To help develop skills and knowledge for job searching
To enrol on this course contact Julie St Jean Dick on 07469 413348 or 0117 9039809 or email email@example.com
There is a small carpark at the venue and the no. 36 bus stops outside.