Intro to IT
This course is designed to increase learners’ confidence and skills with IT for work and home. Learning outcomes include:
- Use a mouse and keyboard to enter text, numbers and special characters.
- Create a strong password to protect an online account.
- Use a spell-checker to identify and correct spelling/grammar mistakes.
- Send, reply and forward an email message.
- Discuss the benefits of being online.
- Send an email attachment.
- Use a search engine to find information online.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) from the Lockleaze area.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – from 8th June to 20th July 2018
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 0117 9030060 or 07788353420
Further information: www.lockleazehub.org.uk