Intro to Health and Beauty with Customer Service Level 1 Award
Increase your skills, knowledge and self confidence in a range of beauty techniques. Get your Level 1 Award in Customer Service at the same time and be on your way to working in Health and Beauty field. Learning objectives include:
- Recognise and explain what makes good customer service
- List three elements that damage the skin
- Identify skin problems that would stop you performing a routine
- Identify your dominant colour type
- Perform a hand massage following instructions
- Compare different make-up choices and looks
- Complete step-by-step routines on a partner demonstrating clear communication skills to the customer
- List transferable skills from course to work setting
This course is aimed at anyone interested in learning more about health and beauty sector and wants to gain a Customer Service Level 1 Award.
The course will run weekly – every Friday – ending 25th May 2018
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Accessible teaching space, some steps up to therapy rooms, street parking available and café on site.