ICT Skills for Helping your Child
This course will help parents and children engage more fully with the school and to understand how to use ICT to improve learning. Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding how to access and use learning websites
- Feeling confident enough to fill in online forms
- Understanding ways to ensure Internet safety
- Understanding how to use recommended school programmes such as Bug Club and Sumdog
- Filling in application forms online.
- Searching for jobs online.
This course is aimed at parents and carers of children from Hannah More Primary School
It will run on a weekly basis until 8th March 2018 and there is a crèche provided
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820
Further information: See website www.hannahmore.org.uk