Health and social Care Level 1 : Children and Young People
This course begins on the 15th September. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course if for anyone wishing to gain a level 1 qualification in Health and social care and for those interested in working with children and young people
- Outline how to identify an individual’s communication and language needs, wishes and preferences
- Demonstrate how to communicate effectively in a work based scenario
- Describe 3 jobs within HSC &CYPS and explain the knowledge, skills and progression routes for them
- Explain the difference between statutory and independent care and describe how informal care contributes to service provision
- Describe the principles and values that underpin work in health and social care and explain how you can demonstrate that you value service users
- Explain 3 types of service provision including who the provision is for
This course is for learners interested in developing a career working with children and young people
To enrol, please contact Richard, details on right. For more venue information please visit schools website.