Health and Social Care Intro – Level 1
An introductory course to Health and Social Care Level 1. Learning outcomes are as follows:
- Describe three jobs within HSC & CYPS and explain the knowledge, skills and progression routes for them.
- Describe the principles and values that underpin work in Health and Social Care and explain how you can demonstrate that you value service users.
- Outline how to identify an individual’s communication and language needs, wishes and preferences.
- Explain the difference between statutory and independent care and describe how informal care contributes to service provision.
- Describe a person or child-centred practice.
- Explain how to work well with others.
This course is open to learners that do not have a Level 2 qualification (GCSE, O-Level, etc.) and there is a crèche provided.
The course will run on a weekly basis until 26th March 2018.
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820
Further information: See website www.wellspringhlc.org