Health and Social Care Intro Level 1
This course starts on the 11th of September. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
Course Aim: To do an introductory Health & Social Care course at level 1
- Explain the knowledge, skills and progression routes for HSC &CYPS jobs
- Explain the difference between statutory and independent care and describe how informal care contributes to service provision
- Describe the principles and values that underpin work in health and social care and explain how you can demonstrate that you value service users
- Describe person or child centred practice
- Outline how to identify an individual’s communication and language needs, wishes and preferences
- Explain how to work well with others
To enrol on this course you must be over 19, unemployed with a minimum Entry Level 3 in English
An introduction leading to a level 1 qualification in health and social care and children and young peoples settings
Onsite parking is available
To book please contact Edwina; details on right.