Happiness & Aspirations
This short course will help learners to raise their aspirations and clarify their hopes, and establish their goals. Exploring this subject will also help learners to realise that they have the resources they need to be happy and successful if they have self-belief and determination. The activities draw on some basic principles of positive imagery/visualising success and gaining a positive approach of their future opportunities. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore and discuss what makes you happy and builds your confidence.
- Recognise that it is important to learn from your mistakes.
- Identify your skills, strengths and weaknesses as well as opportunities and barriers.
- Develop a visual image which represents your short-term and long-term goals.
- Identify barriers and explore strategies of how to overcome them.
- Recognise your value and worth and demonstrate increased confidence and motivation to work towards achieving your goals.
This course is aimed at learners (19+ years old) wishing to improve their health and well-being, focus on developing their confidence and self-esteem to help them raise their aspirations, work towards their goals in all areas of their life.
This course will run one session per week – every Wednesday – ending 24th October 2018.
To enrol, please contact Jan Perry – Redcatch Community Garden Ltd. 07305690667
Further information: Public car park in main entrance of Redcatch Park on Broadwalk. See link https://en-gb.facebook.com/redcatchcommunitygarden/