Happiness and Aspirations – Build your Confidence
Build your confidence and self-belief and focus on your hopes and dreams. This course will help you to improve your health and well-being and move you towards achieving your short and longer term goals. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore and discuss what makes you happy and builds your confidence.
- Define your ambition, hopes and dreams and how they compare to others.
- Recognise that it is important to learn from your mistakes.
- Identify your skills, strengths and weaknesses (using SWOT analysis).
- Develop a visual image which represents your short-term and long-term goals.
- Recognise your value and worth and demonstrate increased confidence and motivation to work towards achieving your goals.
This course is aimed at anyone (19+ years old) keen to work on their goals and plans that needs more confidence and self-belief to do it. Using arts, crafts, discussion and individual work you will be helped to work towards achieving your goals.
This course will run one session per week ending 21st May 2018.
To enrol, please contact Wendy Kelly – Family Link Worker 0117 9030377.
Further information: Holymead Primary School, Wick Rd, Brislington BS4 4HB. On-street parking available close by or number 1 or 36 buses stop nearby.