Happiness & Aspirations
This short course will help learners to raise their aspirations and clarify their hopes, and establish their goals. Exploring this subject will also help learners to realise that they have the resources they need to be happy and successful if they have self-belief and determination. The activities draw on some basic principles of positive imagery/visualising success and gaining a positive holistic approach of their future opportunities. Learning outcomes include:
- Explore and discuss what makes you happy and builds your confidence.
- Define your ambition, hopes and dreams and how they compare to others.
- Recognise that it is important to learn from your mistakes.
- Identify opportunities that are available within your local community which can help improve your health and well-being.
- Identify your skills, strengths and weaknesses (using SWOT analysis).
- Develop a visual image which represents your short-term and long-term goals.
- Identify barriers and explore strategies of how to overcome them.
- Recognise your value and worth and demonstrate increased confidence and motivation to work towards achieving your goals.
This course is aimed at learners (19+ years old) wishing to improve their health and well-being, focus on developing their confidence and self-esteem to help them raise their aspirations, work towards their goals in all areas of their life.
This course will run one session per week ending Tuesday 19th June 2018.
To enrol, please contact Jan Perry – Redcatch Community Garden Ltd. on 07825759441.
Further information: See link https://en-gb.facebook.com/redcatchcommunitygarden/