Getting online for employment
This course begins on the 15th August. Please enrol within two weeks of that date.
To provide learners with an introduction to using a computer to get online and use internet and email
- Use a mouse to position a cursor
- Use web browser to navigate a website
- Sign in to an email account and use correct password
- Recognise the common features of scam email message
- Identify Internet browser security features e.g. https,
- Create a word document about ‘My Ideal Job’
- Register with Learn MY way website
This course is aimed at learners with disabilities.
Parking is available on site. To enrol please contact:
ALISON BROWNING AT WECIL: 0117 947 9950
Mobile: 07970 468827